Jeneane Moody has led the Iowa Public Health Association since 2004 and is personally and professionally invested in its mission. In her stewardship role, Jeneane connects and convenes individuals and organizations to collaborate for health. Valuing the collective force of coalitions, she is committed to assuring that IPHA is at the table with diverse stakeholders because public health matters to every Iowan, every day.
- Master of Public Health, Community Health Practice | University of Arizona
- Graduate Certificate in Gerontology | Arizona State University West
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology | University of North Dakota
- Iowa Public Health Heroes Award | University of Iowa College of Public Health (2015)
- Award for Excellence | American Public Health Association Council of Affiliates (2014)
- Gift of Clean Air Champion | Clean Air for Everyone Iowa Citizen Action Network (2014)