NOTE TO EXISTING MEMBERS: Please do not complete a new online application. Rather log in to your existing membership record in the lower-left corner of the screen, click 'View Profile' and proceed. If you need assistance with logging in, please contact Jeneane Moody at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515.491.7804. Thank you.
Membership Categories (Levels)
Agency Membership - governmental and nonprofit organization providing community health services
- <20 employees (includes three IPHA members) ($200)
- 20-99 employees (includes five IPHA members) ($300)
- 100+ employees (includes eight IPHA members) ($500)
Corporate Membership - for-profit organization interested in supporting IPHA ($2,000)
IPHA members access:
· Advocacy opportunities to create IPHA’s legislative platform and promote public health issues with decision makers and all Iowans
· Leadership opportunities including board, committee and section positions
· Networking connections
· Newsletter and electronic communication with a statewide network of public health colleagues
· Affiliate membership and representation to the American Public Health Association Governing Council
Members or applicants who present perceived or actual conflict of interest with IPHA’s mission will be reviewed at the discretion of the IPHA board of directors.